Guitar Sav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeReviewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hai wuts up guise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nickbkillian

hai wuts up guise Empty
PostSubject: hai wuts up guise   hai wuts up guise Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:37 am

Heylo. My name's Nick. I'm from the small town of Long Beach, Washington, where music and music culture are almost nonexistent. Because music's not a big thing there, when I decided I wanted to make music a few years ago, I had to teach myself, using only the internet and a beat-up Carlos guitar. Because I lack any formal training, my style is pretty rough, and there are a lot of basic skills I never learned. Still, it doesn't hold me back from enjoying what I do.
My genre is mostly acoustic indie. That band you've never heard of? Yeah, that band influenced my style a lot. My current guitar is an Ibanez AEG10E-BK.
Back to top Go down
JayMan

JayMan

hai wuts up guise Empty
PostSubject: Hey there   hai wuts up guise Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:28 am

Hey there

Welcome to Soundofreview's Forum. I have basically had the same experience as you have. Used a cheap Behringer training electric guitar and the internet to teach myself. Also a pretty rough and unique style but I love every moment of it.

Good to have you here dude.
Back to top Go down

hai wuts up guise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guitar Sav :: General Category :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: