Guitar Sav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeReviewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Albums of 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melaiz

Great Albums of 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Great Albums of 2012   Great Albums of 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:16 am

So the Album "Cartography" by The Field Effect is set to drop on 12/14/2012, and as someone who has listened to it already i can say that this will be one of the best albums of the year, so go get it haha, any body else got any good recommendations?
Back to top Go down
JayMan

JayMan

PostSubject: 2012 was a bummer   Great Albums of 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:12 am

Hey dude I'll check out that album. I don't know the band but I am looking for some new music to listen to because in terms of bands I listen to, 2012 was a bummer.

The Offspring which I used to like released the boring 'Days go by' album which just didn't do it for me. Bullet for my Valentine released a single 'Temper Temper' which was way disappointing, Linkin Park released 'Living Things' which ... just no.

So I have some high hopes for 2013. Please give me some decent music!
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Great Albums of 2012   Great Albums of 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:31 am

Oh hey, I don't know if you guys have met, but Myles, this is Jacques. He is another reviewer around here on Sound Of Review and Jacques, this is Myles, he is a reviewer as well. The Field Effects cd is going to be great!
Back to top Go down
https://guitarsav.forumotion.com
Melaiz

PostSubject: Recomended albums,   Great Albums of 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:28 pm

So jayman i would definitely recommend these albums: priority seating by baby made rebel, any of the albums by animals as leaders, i am Gemini by cursive, real fear by the casket lottery, No doves fly here by dead cats dead rats, koi no yokan by deftones, infinity over head by minus the bear, information retrieved by pinback, and anthology by thrice, i hope some of these can help you get over the bad 2012 oh and of course Cartography by the field effect but im partial cuz i worked on that one
Back to top Go down
JayMan

JayMan

PostSubject: Awesome   Great Albums of 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:01 am

Hey

Pleased to meet you Miles.

First of all let me apologize as I didn't have much access to the net over the holidays so my reply comes somewhat late.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am just so hungry for some good new music. Like I said I have high hopes for the year ahead.

Keep me posted ey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Albums of 2012   Great Albums of 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Albums of 2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guitar Sav :: Music Lounge! :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: