Guitar Sav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeReviewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview with Matt from Break The Silence!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin
Admin

Interview with Matt from Break The Silence! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Matt from Break The Silence!   Interview with Matt from Break The Silence! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Here's out newest interview with Break The Silence!

1) When and why did you guys become a band?

Break The Silence was formed in 2010 because both Aaron and I wanted to pursue our dream of bringing our music to people and in some way project our emotions onto them in order for them to understand and feel the music. Unfortunately, Aaron choose to quit pursuing music as a career and now I'm doing it alone.

2) Where did the name break the silence come from?

Break The Silence really came out of the blue. I had written a song with the same title and we just thought it kind of fit us.

3) What has inspired you mostly in the music industry today?

The music industry has never really inspired me, honestly. What inspires me is just my passion for music and things it can do in the world.

4) Where is your favorite place to perform?

My favorite place so far has to have been The Bottom of the HIll in San Francisco. The staff is super cool and the venue itself is full of musical history.

5) What is next? Any tours or albums coming out soon?

I have just finished up my new record titled "So On&So Forth" and I'm currently talking to booking agents about planning a tour in support of it as well as playing local shows around the bay area.

If you guys have any questions ask away!
Back to top Go down
https://guitarsav.forumotion.com

Interview with Matt from Break The Silence!
Page 1 of 1